Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Hindsight

Yes, this was a difficult year. We all suffered from the pandemic with deaths and cases soaring and the need to practice new safety measures. We experienced a tumultuous election, economic problems, social unrest and schools turning to remote learning. As a writer, all my in-person events were cancelled after one day at the Left Coast Crime Conference in March. Our granddaughter had to forego an overseas college opportunity because of the pandemic.

On the bright side, members of our family have stayed healthy after one COVID-19 scare in June. I am now an experienced Zoom assistant for my grandson in kindergarten. I learned more about dinosaurs, sea creatures and the planets through my grandson’s curiosity. I published a novella titled, Coronavirus Daze, and my daughter published a children’s holiday book, The Jolly Effect.

I am looking forward to a calmer 2021 and wish the best to you and your families.

No comments: