Thursday, February 18, 2021

More Back to Normal?

March 19 will be a key date for my wife and me in returning to a little more sense of normality. That date will be two weeks after our second vaccination. Sure, we’ll continue to wear masks out in public, social distance and avoid large gathering. But I expect to slowly move away from the home isolation we have followed for most of the last year. I’ve been ordering food online. For the most part this has worked but, often the store is out of items we need and we don’t get exactly what we’re expecting. I plan to resume in-store food shopping with my mask on. Our pod has included our 5-year-old grandson. I’m his zoom assistant, and we play, work on school assignments and perform science experiments. I think we’ll be able to pursue more outdoor activities in the near future.

No comments: