Thursday, February 3, 2022

Getting Ready for a Book Launch

I’m getting ready for the release of my humorous mystery novel, Old Detectives Home, in April. Now that the edits are complete and the publisher has designed the cover, I need to prepare for my promotional activities. Once the publication date is set, I’ll send out an email notification to my list of interested readers. I’ll also, with the assistance of my graphic artist daughter-in-law, have a postcard produced for mailing to my snail mail list of interested readers. This will also serve as handouts at conferences such as the upcoming Left Coast Crime Conference. I’ll also finalize dates at three bookstores within driving distance to do a book talk and signing. Finally, I’ll complete a new presentation to give at bookstores, libraries, book groups and service organizations.



No comments: