Friday, June 18, 2010

Reunions

June is a good month for reunions. That’s when my high school in Hawaii always has a luau and reunion. I’ll be going back to my fiftieth in 2012. In the last two weeks I also went to reunions for employees of two companies I used to work for. It’s always great to catch up with people you haven’t seen in years. The challenge is recognizing people who have lost hair, changed shape or morphed into new identities. I’m looking forward to another reunion next week. All of our kids and grandkids are coming to visit. I’m going to take a week off from writing so we can do lots of family activities.

1 comment:

Patricia Stoltey said...

My husband and I will be attending our 50th high school reunion in September (in Illinois). I keep telling myself 50 is just a number, but somehow it shocks me every time I see it in relation to high school graduation.