Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Promise of the New Year

This is a time to reflect on the past year and make plans for the year ahead. 2013 was a year of ups and downs, both personally and in the world. My downer was a heart attack in September, but the upside is that I’ve bounced back with no permanent damage to my heart. Other than that, our family stayed healthy. On the writing front, I had  three new novels published: the fifth book in the Paul Jacobson Geezer-lit Mystery series, Care Homes Are Murder; and two paranormal mysteries, The V V Agency and The Back Wing.

Looking ahead, we have visits to our kids and grandkids in California in February and the rest of our family in Iowa in March. The sixth book in my series, Nursing Homes Are Murder, will appear in May, and I’ve signed a contract for a new novel titled, The Mystery of the Dinner Playhouse.

I wish everyone a healthy and happy New Year!

No comments: