Thursday, December 30, 2021

The Saga of My 18 Published Books, Part 2

My first publisher, Five Star, didn’t ask for e-book rights for the first four books in the Paul  Jacobson Geezer-lit Mystery Series, so I self-published the e-book editions and an e-book box set of the four books. For the next five books Five Star published, they asked for e-book rights. Once Five Star exited the mystery line, I obtained rights for the five e-books they had published. In addition, I also obtained e-book rights for the four books published by four other publishers who went out of business. Working with my new publisher, Encircle Publications, here is how my e-book backlist stacks up. I have self-published eight of these books, and Encircle has published one of them. Encircle has also published four new e-books for me. I have self-published one new e-book, Coronavirus Daze. Consequently, all 18 of my books are available in e-book editions as well as print.

I have worked with one other publisher, Books in Motion, who has published nine of my books in audiobook editions.


No comments: