Thursday, December 23, 2021

The Saga of My 18 Published Books

My first book, Retirement Homes Are Murder, was published in January, 2007. The current count is 18 published books. Over this time, I’ve worked with eight publishers as well as self-published some of my books. Here’s the first installment of my saga: print editions. I originally worked with Five Star who published nine of my books in hardcover and six of them additionally in large print. Unfortunately, they decided to exit the mystery line. Over the years I also had four mystery novels published by four other publishers as trade paperbacks. These publishers are now all out of business as well. The good news is that I have rights to all of my backlist from these publishers. In addition, eight of my mystery novels have been published by Harlequin Worldwide Mysteries as mass market paperbacks. My current publisher, Encircle Publications, has published four new books and reissued seven of my original books as trade paperbacks.  I have self-published one book, a novella titled Coronavirus Daze, and reissued six of my earlier books as self-published trade paperback editions. Thus, all 18 of my books are currently available as trade paperbacks. In my next post, I will discuss e-books and audio books.

No comments: