Thursday, April 14, 2022

Publishing Plans

I have a three-book contract with Encircle Publications for my Omnipodge trilogy. Here’s the schedule: Old Detectives Home to be published April 27, 2022; The Last Gasp Motel April 2023; and A Mystery Yarn April 2024. I also have a number of completed manuscripts that I will plan to get published. From the time I retired in 2007 until 2015 when we moved to Lakewood, CA, I had a very productive period, writing every morning (except when doing family activities). My wife is a night person and I’m a morning person, so I had each morning to write. Since 2015 I have only written one new book that I self-published in 2020, Coronavirus Daze. From our move until now I have focused on tuning some of my unpublished manuscripts. Currently, I’m working on a non-fiction book. More to come on this as it progresses.

No comments: