Thursday, October 13, 2022

What Is Important in Life?

Over the last year I have had surgery three times on one knee. I’ve had my ups and downs: feeling sorry for myself and wondering why me? On the other hand, I’ve pulled myself out of these funks by realizing so much that I’m grateful for: my family, my health other than the knee, and good friends. I would have preferred to have had two of these surgeries to replace my remaining arthritic hip and knee, but that was not to be. As I’m recovering my ability to walk again, my knee is doing great by my arthritic hip is acting up. I don’t relish the thought of another surgery, so I’ll have to see what the future holds. In the meantime, I have the second and third books of the Omnipodge Trilogy, which will be published in April of 2023 and April of 2024. Onward.

 

No comments: