Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mystery Series


I just got word that the sixth book in my Paul Jacobson Geezer-lit Mystery Series will be published by Five Star in May, 2014. With four books out and the fifth, Care Homes Are Murder, being published next month, it’s nice that there will be slightly less than a year between books.

The book coming out in 2014 is titled Nursing Homes Are Murder. You might think that my protagonist, Paul Jacobson, is slipping in health and needs to enter a nursing home. Not so. In this book he’s asked by the police to help with an investigation of a sexual assault at a nursing home by going there undercover as what Paul would call, an “inmate.” His snooping gets him in trouble and he has to use all his geezer resources to stay alive and help catch the perp.
In addition to this series, I now have my first paranormal mystery, The V V Agency, published. It’s been busy with a lot more to come.

No comments: