Thursday, February 27, 2020

Book Groups

I belong to three book groups Two of these read a variety of books, and one is a mystery book group for which we each select a book to report on. I have had the opportunity to speak to a number of book groups both in person and through conference calls or Skype calls.

On Thursday March 5, I’ll be speaking to a book group at the Foothills Ranch Library, 27002 Cabriole, Foothills Ranch, CA, at 10:30 am. The title of my presentation is, “Becoming an Author Has No Expiration Date” about my experience starting to write later in life and writing about older characters.

2 comments:

Pamela Wight said...

That sounds like a great idea! I teach several writing classes in different communities, and many of my students are 60 and over. I've shared your books with them - for inspiration.

Mike Befeler, author of geezer-lit and paranormal mysteries said...

Thanks, Pamela. Most of the book groups I speak to have older readers