Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tidbits from Recent Books I've Read

Happy New Year! My next book is titled, Senior Moments Are Murder, and will be published in August of this year. I recently read a book titled, I Remember Nothing, by Nora Ephron. Relative to the subject of senior moments, Nora stated, “The Senior Moment has become the Google Moment and it has a much nicer, hipper, younger, more contemporary sound.” So enjoy your Google Moments. In my geezer-lit mystery series, my protagonist Paul Jacobson likes to cuss. I also recently read Dave Barry’s book, Big Trouble. In the forward Dave makes a statement that is exactly how I feel about Paul swearing, “Some of the characters use adult language. I did not necessarily want the characters to sue this type of language; some of them just went ahead and did.”

No comments: